04 April 2012

Nights in White Satin, part deux

Wow...it has been a really long time, but I'm finally back! Well...for a little while at least :)

I've been keeping busy doing a lot of things I can't post all over the interwebs and haven't had a lot of time for keeping up with the good old sketchbook, but I'm starting to get back into the swing of it. I'll be playing catch-up this week, posting some older stuff that I didn't get to before all this freelance hubbub started.

I'll start off with some oldies but goodies, preliminary sketches for a graphic novel project with Archaia. The book itself won't be out for a while...but here's some of the early stuff from our pitch packet. You can see the finished colored illustrations over at my portfolio or my tumblr!







These characters do belong to Andrew and I so please be cool and DON'T STEAL. Just wait for the book--it's going to be worth your while!

No comments: