23 August 2008

Gotta catch 'em all

I like Pokemon. I'm not ashamed to say it. I played the game, watched the show, read the manga, and now me and others of like-mind have decided to put together a little story about us... as pokemon trainers. It's been a lot of fun so far and we're still just in the concept phases. Anyway, here's some of my sketch stuffs thus far:

In our little ditty, I'm the flying type gym leader, DJ and Josh are the star trainers, and Lateef is the fighting type member of the Elite Four.





Obviously, pokemon doesn't belong to me--no matter how much I wish it did...

2 comments:

Demonhand said...

lol, was wondering what the story behind this was when Josh uploaded those pokeman sketches on facebook...Like the 2nd in this set!

Unknown said...

Followed a link from good ol' Sweetwater's latest journal to here, and just had to laugh a bit at this post! Some of my friends and I at SCAD are doing the same thing, and it's also in the concept stages. Just something crazy and fun to pass the time.

That said, really sweet concepts here!